In the framework of our VALLEY project we are looking for innovative initiatives and activities that promote the development of competences in an innovative way and include practical cases or at least ideas on how learning outcomes and competence developments within volunteering work can be assessed and evidenced also beyond the walls of formal education.
- Are you working with volunteers?
- Do you support them in validating their competences acquired or do you have an innovative idea?
The VALLEY-prize is an award given to the most innovative and promising European initiatives and projects that:
- Send and/or host volunteers in their organisation
- Focus on enhancing the learning dimension of volunteering work in Europe
- Reflect on/consider ways of measuring and documenting volunteers’ development in relation to competences
Award ceremony in Marseille, France
We want you to be creative and present your learning projects in an innovative way. All ideas should take into account competences’ dimension. The three best contributions will be invited to the Award Ceremony in Marseille (France) on Thursday 16th February 2017. Moreover, you will receive a certificate and your idea will be published in newsletters and articles!
More information about participation, award criteria and submission: valley-eu.org/award
VALLEY is …
a 2-year project co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme (Key Action 2 – Strategic Partnerships in the field of Youth). VALLEY aims to enhance the learning dimension of volunteering work through the development of a new approach to promote volunteering among young people as a resource of personal empowerment.
Information about the project : valley-eu.org