Calls for projects
Call for proposals 2018 — EAC/A05/2017
This year’s budget has increased by €200 million since 2017, representing an increase of 8%.
The major changes since 2017 include:
- Additional opportunities for Erasmus+ higher education students to carry out traineeships aimed at gaining digital skills;
- The ErasmusPro initiative under VET mobility projects to boost long term mobility for VET learners;
- A new „Schools Exchange Partnerships“ format under Strategic Partnerships to help schools better finding their way into cooperation projects;
- The action „Sector Skills Alliances“ has been reintroduced to this Programme Guide;
- The funding rules for most actions have been fine-tuned;
As in 2016 and 2017, the 2018 Programme Guide places a special focus on encouraging projects supporting social inclusion (notably of refugees and migrants), as well as preventing radicalization.
Programme: Erasmus +
Budget available: 2.7 billion €
Link to call