Alpine Space and Danube Calls for proposals 2017: Learning, capacity building and project promotion are key to success!
Two Interreg Calls for Proposals are currently open: Project proposals can be submitted to Alpine Space and the Danube Transnational Programme until June. In both programmes applicants need to demonstrate that they can spread the project’s results in and effective and attractive way and that stakeholders’ capacities will be systematically enhanced. die Berater® can be your partner for these crucial tasks and bring in longstanding expertise in training, project dissemination and media production to your project.
Have a look at our more than 100 previous EU projects and our media portfolio!
In a nutshell:
die Berater® Unternehmensberatungs GmbH is a private provider of education, training and consultancy focusing on the development and implementation of adult learning activities. Founded in 1998, die Berater® now employs around 350 people in over 30 locations throughout Austria, with additional centres in Slovakia and Bulgaria. We are planning, organising and running vocational education programmes for approx. 23,000 participants each year.
Through our international platform bridges to europe we have been involved in more than 100 EU-funded projects. In these projects we acted in different roles – as project coordinator, partner and sub-contracted consultant. Consequently, we generated a sustainable European partner network of more than 500 organisations, and in terms of dissemination we can reach out to more than 18.000 stakeholders in public and private domains.
On the basis of our experience we can offer you different contributions to your project:
- Expertise in designing and implementing education and training offers for diverse target groups including enhancing institutional knowledge in the transnational cooperation context.
- Strategic use of e-learning and digital content (learning management systems, collaboration platforms, mobile apps, online courses, videos, animations)
- Support in project management tasks and specific project activities
- Strategic development of the project idea into a fundable EU project
- Project management: planning, organisation, monitoring, partner management
- Development, conduction and evaluation related to stocktaking and research
- Quality assurance and evaluation of project results, events, or learning outcomes
- Communication and dissemination strategy of the project (website development, social media, marketing videos)
If you feel we may be a relevant cooperation partner for your project, please get in touch so we can discuss the issue further.