Welcome to our VET-ECOoking project!
The Erasmus+ project VET-ECOoking – Module for VET Degrees on Gastronomy on “Sustainable Cooking” will be implemented from 2021 to 2023. The partnership includes partners from Germany, Austria, Greece and Portugal.
This project aims at accomplishing the following main objectives:
– Create a training module on “Sustainable Cooking” for VET students in the field of cooking;
– Develop hard and soft skills of VET students to prepare sustainable, high-quality gastronomy and raise awareness for the importance of fighting climate change;
– Better prepare the VET students to address the challenges at the workplace, with a focus on the greener dietary options;
– Increase of the notoriety of VET in the field of cooking; and
– Use cooking as a departure point to raise awareness for the Sustainable Development Goals (namely no.s 2, 3, 6 and 12).
Check out our project website for more information
#sustainability #ErasmusPlus #ErasmusDays #ErasmusDays2022